11.07.2011

Braf*

Leffe Ruby Beer
 
Glad I found at Braf my favourite belgian beer, Leffe Ruby. Leather Jacket: Pull&Bear
I loved the decoration.

The Bar
A vintage typewriter which found a new use as candlestick. Love the idea.
 Yesterday I went with my boyfriend for a drink at Panormou street and we found that Braf Cafe Bar. This place has many advantages. First of all, the decoration it's great, so it catch our attention, second I found there my all times favourite belgian beer, Leffe Ruby and last but not least the prices are friendly and afforable. We 'll definately go again. I had a really good time.

Hope you enjoyed your weekend too.

x athena.
Blouse: Desigual, gifted, from Barcelona. (Make Up Lipstick: H&M Eyeliner: Erre Due No.11 Mascara: Avon Super Shock)

4 comments:

  1. mou aresei trela to makigiaz sou!poli oraies oi apoxroseis pou xrisimopoihses!kouklistiki i diakosmisi tou magaziou!;)

    fashionable.gr
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. σ'ευχαριστώ πολύ πολύ!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so beautiful. adore this post. thanks for sharing, love. I've got a new post all about pushing your style to the edge. Love to hear what you think. xo

    http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you darling!

    xo athena.

    ReplyDelete