3.01.2011

Why is the rum gone ?*




I found that great wig and I decided get dressed Captain Jack Sparrow!
Greek Carnival here we go! 
I wait your comments! 

Tomorrow is the big day for our trip to Kos with my sister, Sophia.
I'm excited but a little nervous, I have so much to catch up!
Yesterday we assembled with our buddies at home, we drank beers and had a great time. I dressed Jack Sparrow and we laughed a lot. My friend Deda dressed Sea's Queen and my sister painted beautifully fishes on her face, she looks pretty and my sister dressed like a traditional spanish girl. It had a lot of fun.  

May be missing of  here for a few days as I will be in Kos, as we have some problems with internet connection in my home in Kos.
Love athena. 
Have fun! xo

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing! haha I'm following you now, I hope you follow me too!
    xx
    ilikeitfast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thank you Gabrielle! I'm following you now! Your blog looks pretty!
    Let's keep in touch, love from Greece.
    x athena.

    ReplyDelete