10.28.2011

Award*

Emelia from the sugar plum fairy gives away the "Tell me about yourself award" and I found it really interesting!
First of all I have to say a big thank you to Emelia cause this is the first award I ever recieved (!), so THANK YOU very much Emelia!
Rules: So I have to link back the person that awarded me, say 7 random things about myself and spread the award to 15 other bloggers & their looovely blogs!

Hmm...Let me think...
1. I'm from an island so naturally I adore sea.
2. I'm a bit of drama queen (but let's keep it a secret).
3. My favourite season is AUTUMN, so I'm happy right now (although I just got a flu)...

4. I love rain too but I lost every each one of my umbrellas every time the rain outside stops (that's a big problem as well).
5. The song I listen in repeat right now is "Someone Like You" by Adele (I love her voice)
6. I also write poetry (If you can read in greek check my poetry blog here.)
7. And at least but not last, I study Medieval and Modern Greek Literature at National and Kapodistrian University of Athens so I currently live in Athens. 


I spread the love to:

Mika & Mika's Fashion : The Fabulous Fashionista 
Christy & Christy and the city
Rea & Surf Addict Fashionista 
Eliza & fashion wave
Maria & JustAddAccesory
Jenny Loo & Style Stories 
Alexia & ..Smells like fashion ..!!
Rena Tsan & Rena Tsan The way I do
Katoula & red rose cheeks
Daphne & fashion & ozon 
Heleny & Heleny Maist
Irini & styledeityinathens 
OneFashionSpoon
Eliza & Mirror Diaries
Ioanna & Fashion Wandering


x athena. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment