3.23.2011

Edenic Jewelery*

Rajasthani Princess 
I couldn't resist, you have to see this! It's an earth paradise. It's edenic! I told you again and again the karmic connection tha I think I have with that blog Spell and the Gypsy Collective .This post talks straight away to my heart. I love them, I adore them all. The jewelery, the pictures...There are no words to explain how much I like that photoshoot. Thank Spell and the Gypsy Collection and "thank you Lani for being such a creative little earth angel !"


















Big kiss. X
athena.

4 comments:

  1. They're all amazing pieces! It must be so fun to be surrounded by all that jewelry! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lateuoooooo tis photo!!!! polu omorfa kosmimata
    bisous

    2stylemates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Fashion Cappuccino: I'd love to be surrounder by all them <3 X

    @marilia & christina: epatha plaka otan eida to sxetiko post! einai exairetika! filiaa koritsakia mou! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks a lot Dilan Dilir :)
    you 've got a great blog!
    Big Kiss X
    athena.

    ReplyDelete